Verified By Admin
Clients I See
Services I Offer
About the Masseur:
I’m a tall guy, big strong hands and love to give and receive massage - I understand what it takes to feel your money has been well spent and you got the pressure + technique you needed.
- My style incorporates swedish, sports, and relaxation modalities with stretching to improve your flexibility.
- I’ve trained in Hawaii and Europe with some formal training back here in Aus.
- A good massage starts with a comfortable table: three inches of padding + heating mat + memory foam headrest.
- Fresh linen + towels
- Strict adherence to hygiene standards due to Covid19.
- Relaxed attitude.
Introductory offer: $20 off any massage for first time clients
- 60 Minutes - $100
- 90 Minutes - $150
Located in Surry Hills:
- Free on-site visitor parking, or metered street parking.
- 15 minutes walk from Central Station / Town Hall Station
- 10 minutes walk from Museum Station.
Hours of Operation: 9am - 8pm
- I perform 2-3 massages a day maximum to ensure that I have the desired energy for you.
- To avoid disappointment I recommend booking with 24 hrs notice, however I am always happy to try and take last minute bookings.
Please send me a text with your preferred:
- length of massage
- and a name to save your booking under.
Everyone is welcome,
*Please note, this is not a sexual service - certified massage only*
*If you contact me requesting additional photos I will be unable to take your booking*