Clients I See
Services I Offer
Relax Flow Massage
I've enjoyed the incredible benefits of massage for years, so I decided to apply my strong sense of empathy, curiosity and intuition to my massage technique that allows me to sense and respond to your unique needs. Combined with the strength and focus gained through years of yoga and meditation, my massages are an incredibly relaxing and therapeutic experience.
Massage Technique and Style
I’ll start by asking for your preference on style, firmness and ask if you have any problematic areas to focus on or avoid.
Slower, flowing strokes that encourage a sense of comfort and calm, promotes relaxation and eases muscle tension.
A firmer message that still incorporates flowing techniques to better target the deeper tissue and further release problematic tension, aches and knots.
• Table: You’ll enjoy a brand-new table (Sept 2020) with multi-layered foam padding, a fully adjustable headrest and a leg support bolster to ensure complete ergonomic comfort.
• Room: Quiet, clean and private space with air purifier, indoor plants (allergy-friendly) and soft lighting.
• Essential Oil Diffuser: Choose from calming lavender, uplifting lemon myrtle, or purifying eucalyptus. (optional)
• Massage Oil: I use a high-quality natural sunflower oil, and can infuse with an essential oil of your choice.
• Music: Choose from a specially selected calming music playlist, or music of your choice.
• Guided Meditation Option: as an alternative to music, you might prefer a relaxing guided meditation throughout your massage to really calm and clear your mind.
• Tea: To aid hydration and detoxification, complimentary tea and water are provided after your massage.
• Shower: A shower is available for you to use before and/or after your massage.
Duration Options & Rates
60 mins - $90
90 mins - $120 (Recommended duration for best results)
120 mins - $160
* For out-calls, please add $30 to the rates above.
* New Client Special: $10 off your first massage.*
Weeknights: (excluding Tuesday) 6pm onwards
Weekends: Any time
Whilst I will do my best to accommodate requests at short notice, it's best to provide 24 hours' notice to secure an appointment.
Convenient, free visitor parking available.
8 minute walk from St Peters Train Station.
Bus Stop on Mitchell Rd.
Health & Safety
The table, equipment and bathroom are sanitised before and after each client. Towels are washed at high temperature with added antibacterial in-wash liquid and eucalyptus oil. Hand sanitiser is used prior to your massage and antibacterial wipes are also provided.
Professional Massage Only
I'm a strong advocate of body-positivity and being comfortable in our own skin. I believe in the power of touch to connect, relax and heal, and believe sensuality doesn't have to be sexual - and my massage style reflects this. I will remain clothed, however you can choose to fully disrobe for the massage and can feel completely comfortable in doing so. I do not shy away from massaging the buttocks and inner thighs, for example, however I will not touch the genital area and do not provide any kind of sexual service. I appreciate your understanding.